Grant King is an Australian engineer and business executive. He retired as Managing Director of Origin Energy in October 2016, and in November 2016 became President of the Business Council of Australia.
- prior to 1994 General Manager, AGL Gas Companies
- 1994-2000 Managing Director, Boral Energy
- 2000-2016 Managing Director, Origin Energy
- 2004–present Chairman of Contact Energy
- 2016–present President of Business Council of Australia (BCA)
King has also held roles as councillor of the Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association, director of Envestra and chairman of the Energy Supply Association of Australia.
- Janda, Michael (7 November 2016). "Business Council of Australia appoints Grant King as next president". Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- "Profile: Grant King". abccarbon. 25 August 2010.
|This Australian business biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|