From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grapefruit is a type of citrus fruit.
Grapefruit may also refer to:
- Grapefruit spoon, a spoon with teeth at its edge
- Grapefruit knife, a knife designed for cutting grapefruit
- Grapefruit diet, a type of diet
- Grapefruit (band), a 1960s pop band
- Grapefruit (album), the debut studio album of Japanese singer Maaya Sakamoto
- Grapefruit (book), a book by Yoko Ono
- Grapefruit (music label), an American record label based in Brooklyn, USA.
- Grape, an unrelated type of fruit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grapefruit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.