From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grasset may refer to:
- Bernard Grasset (publisher) (1881–1955), French founder of publishing house Éditions Grasset and nephew of writer Bernard Privat
- Bernard Grasset (politician) (born 1933), French politician, former High Commissioner of New Caledonia
- Claude Sosthène Grasset d'Orcet (1828–1900), French archaeologist and writer
- Dalixia Fernández Grasset (born 1977), Cuban beach volleyball player
- Eugène Grasset (1845–1917), Swiss decorative artist and creator of the Grasset typeface
- Joseph Grasset (1849–1918), French neurologist and parapsychological investigator
- Nicole Grasset (1927–2009), Swiss-French medical virologist and microbiologist-epidemiologist
- Collège André-Grasset, pre-university college in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Éditions Grasset, French publishing house founded in 1907 by Bernard Grasset
- Grasset typeface, created by the French type foundry G. Peignot et Fils
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grasset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.