Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grate may refer to:
- Grate, the metal part of a fireplace where the fire is placed
- Grate, the act of using a grater, a kitchen utensil
- Grate, or grille, a barrier through which small objects can fall, while larger objects cannot
- Grating, a covering of a drain
People with the surname
- Don Grate (1923–2014), American sportsman
- Eric Grate (1896–1983), Swedish sculptor, painter and graphics artist
- Pablo Grate (born 1967), Swedish sprint canoeist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.