From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grate may refer to:
- Grating, a covering of a drain
- The act of using a grater, a kitchen utensil
- Grille, a barrier through which small objects can fall, while larger objects cannot
People with the surname
- Don Grate (born 1923) American sportsman
- Eric Grate (1896–1983), Swedish sculptor, painter and graphics artist
- Pablo Grate (born 1967), Swedish sprint canoeist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.