Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grave is a location where a dead body is buried.
Grave may also refer to:
In phonetics, diacritics and music
- Grave accent, a diacritical mark
- Grave (phonetic), a term used to classify sounds
- Grave, a term for a slow and solemn music tempo or a solemn mood in general
- Grave (band), a Swedish death metal band
- Grave, Netherlands, a municipality in the Dutch province North Brabant
- La Grave, a commune in southeastern France
- Grave (crater), on the Moon
As a surname:
- Cognate of German Graf, a historical title of the German nobility, as in margrave
- Grave (unit), an old name for the kilogram
- Grave, the main character in the third-person shooter video games Gungrave and Beyond the Grave
- "Grave" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), the final episode of the sixth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Grave (film), a 2016 film also titled as Raw
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.