From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gravitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gravitation is the mass-proportionate force of attraction among matter.
Gravitation may also refer to:
- Newton's law of universal gravitation, the classical theory of gravitation
- General relativity, the theory of gravitation published by Albert Einstein
- Gravitation (book), a reference book about Einstein's theory of general relativity
- Gravitation (film), a 1968 Yugoslav film
- Gravitation (M. C. Escher), a mixed-media work by M. C. Escher
- Gravitation (manga), a Yaoi/shonen-ai manga by Maki Murakami, and related media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gravitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.