From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up greasy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greasy may refer to:
- Greasy, Oklahoma, United States
- Greasy (lubrication), to be lubricated
- Greasy Neale (1891-1973), American football coach
- A term used to imply something as illegal, under the table or unethical
- Greasy Weasel, the second-in-command of the Toon Patrol from the 1988 fantasy/comedy film, Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greasy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.