Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up great or greatness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Great may refer to:
Descriptions or measurements
- Great, a relative measurement in physical space, see Size
- Greatness, being divine, majestic, superior, majestic, or transcendent
People with the name
- Great (1975 film), a British animated short about Isambard Kingdom Brunel
- Great (2013 film), a German short film
- Great (supermarket), a supermarket in Hong Kong
- GReAT, Graph Rewriting and Transformation, a Model Transformation Language
- Gang Resistance Education and Training, or GREAT, a school-based and police officer-instructed program
- Global Research and Analysis Team (GReAT), a cybersecurity team at Kaspersky Lab
- Great!, a 2018 EP by Momoland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.