From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Great Gale may refer to the following weather events:
- Great September Gale of 1815 – New England
- Great Gale of 1861 – Hartlepool and the north east coast of England, Saturday 9 February 1861
- Great Gale of 1865 – Table Bay, South Africa, 17 May 1865
- Great Gale of 1871 – Bridlington and north east coast of England, Friday 10 February 1871
- Great Gale of 1880 – Oregon, 9 January 1880
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Gale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.