From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up greater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greater may refer to:
- Greatness, the state of being great
- Greater than, in inequality
- In terms of geography and politics it is used in referring to a region or place together with the surrounding area, therefore implying expansive area and/or influence
- Greater (film), 2016 American film
- Greater (flamingo), the oldest flamingo on record
- Greater Bank, Australian bank
- Greater Media, American media company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.