|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2011)|
Greatland Corporation is an employee-owned company. It has locations in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Green Bay, Wisconsin. The firm supplies preprinted and blank wage and income reporting forms, primarily W-2 and 1099 forms, to small- and mid-sized businesses and tax professionals. Greatland also supplies business checks and specialty forms, and operates http://yearli.greatland.com/ for form filing.
Greatland has three subsidiary organizations:
- FileTaxes.com is an online wage reporting system for small businesses for e-filing and mailing recipient copies of 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, 1099-S and W-2 forms, as well as filing and payments associated with 941 and 944 filing.
- Nelco Solutions; based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, was acquired by Greatland in 1998.
- Broker Forms, specializes in 1099 & W-2 reporting.
- ImageOne, a provider of presentation materials, custom-created presentation supplies, and W-2 & 1099 products, was acquired by Greatland in 2005. In June 2011, the company dissolved the ImageOne brand and folded it in under its existing Greatland brand.
The firm was founded in 1974 by Robert Napieralski as Great Lakes Business Forms. The company was renamed Greatland Corporation in 1994.
It has 175 full and part-time employees divided between its sales and marketing offices at its Grand Rapids headquarters, and a printing, development and distribution operation in Green Bay, Wis. On September 26, 2006, Greatland became a 100% Employee-Owned (ESOP) company. Bob Nault is Greatland's CEO.
The company’s 2009 revenue was $38 million.
- Greatland Corporation - Working for Greatland
- Detroit Free Press - Nip W-2 Snags in the Bud
- Greatland Website - Specialty Forms
- "Best Digital Tools for the Paperless Tax Return". 2010-04-09. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- "Greatland Corporation — FileTaxes.com | CPA Practice Advisor". Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- "About Nelco - Nelco". www.nelcosolutions.com. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- Greatland. "Greatland Repositions ImageOne Brand to Streamline Strategy". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- "Making Red Tape Less Taxing". Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- "Walker company Greatland likely to thank for your stack of W-2, 1099 tax forms". Retrieved 2016-09-05.