From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up greci in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greci can refer to:
- Greci, Campania, a comune in the Province of Avellino
- Greci, Puglia, a comune in the Province of Foggia
- Greci, Mehedinți, a commune in Mehedinţi County
- Greci, Tulcea, a commune in Tulcea County
- Greci, a village in Petrești, Dâmbovița
- Greci, a village in Osica de Sus Commune, Olt County
- Greci, a village in Schitu, Olt
- Greci, a village in Mateești Commune, Vâlcea County
- Greci River, tributary of the Măcin Branch of the Danube in Romania
- Greci, the highest peak of the Măcin Mountains
- Surdila-Greci, a commune in Brăila County
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.