Jump to navigation Jump to search
Greek Bible may refer to:
- Bible translations into Greek
- the Septuagint, a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible (the Old Testament)
- Greek New Testament, an original Greek version of the New Testament
- the Greek Vulgate, the de facto standard Bible used in the Byzantine Rite
- the Eastern / Greek Orthodox Bible, an English translation of the Bible used by English-speaking Greek Orthodox churches
- the Textus Receptus, an edition of the original Greek New Testament published by Desiderius Erasmus and first printed in Basel, Switzerland in 1516.
- the Patriarchal Text, published in 1904 by the Ecumenical Patriarchate, which is the official New Testament of the Eastern Orthodox Church
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greek Bible.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.