Green hat may refer to:
- Green Hat (software company), acquired by IBM in 2012
- Orientation of thinking in terms of new ideas in Edward de Bono's book Six Thinking Hats
- Green Hat Films, a US-based film company headed by Todd Phillips
- Green Hat, a 2004 film by Fendou Liu
- Green hat, the Ecclesiastical hat for a bishop
- The Green Hat, a 1924 novel by Michael Arlen
- Green hat (chinese idiom), a Chinese term for cuckold
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green hat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.