His work has appeared in Poetry, Ironwood, The Laurel Review, New England Journal, Pequod, Quarterly West, The Southern Poetry Review, and The Texas Review. He works on music/poetry projects with his band, Zeno's Run.
He was the Richard Hugo Visiting Writer at the University of Montana in 2002. He taught at the College of Santa Fe (now Santa Fe University of Art and Design). He co-edited the magazine Countermeasures. Unfortunately, the College of Santa Fe has now closed down and Countermeasures is now defunct.
- 1991 Walt Whitman Award chosen by Charles Wright
- Bess Hokin Award from Poetry
- Lannan Foundation residency in Marfa 
- 2005 NEA Fellowship
- "Zeno's Cure Chapter 1"
- Singularity. W. W. Norton & Company, Incorporated. 1996. ISBN 978-0-393-03992-4.
- From the Iron Chair. W.W. Norton. 1992. ISBN 978-0-393-03098-3.
- Walking Two Landscapes. State Street Press. 1984. chapbook
- "Orchard Bees". Ploughshares. Winter 1999–2000. Archived from the original on August 24, 2006.
- "from Zeno's Cure". Ploughshares. Winter 2001–02. Archived from the original on November 4, 2007.
- "November 2004 : Poetry Magazine".
- "Southern Poetry Review".
- "Issues - Ploughshares".
- "Lannan Foundation".
- Audio: Greg Glazner reads "A Fine, Clean Gloss" from Singularity (1996, W. W, Norton)
|This American poet–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|