Greg Johnson (businessman)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gregory Eugene Johnson
1961/1962 (age 56–57)
|Alma mater||Washington and Lee University|
|Title||Chairman and CEO, Franklin Templeton Investments|
|Predecessor||Charles B. Johnson|
|Parent(s)||Charles B. Johnson|
Ann Demarest Lutes
Johnson has a son and a daughter.
- "Executive Profile: Gregory Eugene Johnson". Bloomberg LP. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Rupert Harris Johnson, Financier, 89". NYTimes.com. 16 March 1989. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- "#218 Gregory E Johnson - Forbes.com". www.forbes.com. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- Alden, William (30 September 2013). "Mutual Fund Billionaire Gives $250 Million to Yale". DealBook. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- 孟令君. "Passion runs deep in family tradition - Business - Chinadaily.com.cn". www.chinadaily.com.cn. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|