The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gregory Koukl (born June 10, 1950) is a Christian apologist, radio talk show host, author, speaker, and the founder of the Christian apologetics organization Stand To Reason. He is married to Steese Koukl and lives near Hermosa Beach, California.
Education and work
In 1993 Koukl founded Stand to Reason, an organization dedicated to training those supporting his Christian viewpoints to defend their faith with "knowledge, wisdom, and character". Stand To Reason produces a weekly radio program, audio podcasts, articles, and video materials, many available on its website. Stand To Reason ended its radio program on KBRT, its flagship station, on 6 December 2015. Stand To Reason sponsors mission trips in which students encounter those with opposing points of view, including Mormons and atheists.
- Koukl, Gregory. Making Abortion Unthinkable: The Art of Pro-Life Persuasion. ISBN 978-1-930-83604-4.
- Koukl, Gregory. Precious Unborn Human Persons. ISBN 978-0-967-35840-6.
- Beckwith & Koukl. Relativism: Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-Air. ISBN 978-0-801-05806-6.
- Koukl, Gregory. Tactics. ISBN 978-0-310-28292-1.
- Koukl, Gregory. The Story of Reality: How the World Began, How It Ends, and Everything Important that Happens in Between. ISBN 978-0-310-52504-2.
Contributions to other books
- Koukl, Gregory. "Capital Punishment: Is Man a Machine". Archived from the original on 11 April 2012. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- Beckwith, Craig, Moreland. To Everyone an Answer—A Case for the Christian Worldview. ISBN 978-0-830-82735-0.CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- "Greg Koukl" (Biography). Stand To Reason. Accessed May 2013.
- Stand to Reason Takes Student Missionaries to Berkeley, Salt Lake