Greta Vaillant (1942–2000) was a French actress and author. She was sometimes credited as Greta Vayan and Gretta Vaillont.
Vaillant made her film debut in 1968, as main actress of Balsamus, l'uomo di Satana, the debut film of director Pupi Avati and actor Gianni Cavina. She worked again with Avati in House of Pleasure for Women and Tutti defunti... tranne i morti, and appeared in a number of Italian genre films, mainly commedie sexy all'italiana. In 1992 she was the main actress in the Barilla's commercial directed by Federico Fellini. In 2000 Vaillant wrote her only novel, Le géant des sable; she died of a heart attack a few weeks after its publication.
- "RENNES (35) : cimetière de l'Est". Retrieved 20 March 2016.
- Luca M. Palmerini, Gaetano Mistretta. Spaghetti nightmares. M&P, 1996.
- Tullio Kezich. Federico Fellini: il libro dei film. Rizzoli, 2009. pp. 314–316.
- Vaillant, Greta (2000). Le Géant des sables. JC Lattès. ISBN 9782709620444. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- "Le Géant des sables, de Greta Vaillant [English version of page]". JC Lattès. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
- "Le livre de la semaine - Le Géant des sables, de Greta Vaillant". La Vie, n°2854. 11 March 2000.
- "Ciao, Greta!". Paris Match. 2000.
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|