This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gretchen Lieberum is a singer and songwriter.
After leading a funk band for several years, she released her first solo album, Three A.M. (1999) followed by Brand New Morning (2002), both produced by Greg Porée. Her albums Siren Songs (2005) and When This Kiss Is Over It Will Start Again (2009) were independently released in the United States.
Lieberum has been a member of Princess, a Prince cover band formed with comedian Maya Rudolph. She and Rudolph became friends while they were students at UC Santa Cruz. At the time, they were members of a funk band named Supersauce, where they discovered their mutual interest in Prince. They have performed at the Hollywood Bowl and on the TV show Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
- Three A.M. (1999)
- Brand New Morning (Lakeshore, 2002)
- Siren Songs (Nomadic, 2005)
- When This Kiss Is Over It Will Start Again (Gogogerty, 2009)
- Kushner, Zach (24 September 2012). "GET THE DETAILS FROM DIRECTOR JACOB AARON ESTES: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW & TRAILER". Stand By for Mind Control. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Schulte, Tom. "Review: Brand New Morning". Allmusic. Retrieved 29 August 2010.
- Kercher, Sophia (21 May 2015). "Prince Is a Fan of Princess, Maya Rudolph's Prince Cover Band". L.A. Weekly. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Gretchen Lieberum | Album Discography". AllMusic. Retrieved 11 March 2017.