Grey Bruce Health Services
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It includes six hospitals:
- Lion's Head Hospital
- Markdale Hospital
- Meaford Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
- Wiarton Hospital
- Owen Sound Hospital (regional centre)
- Yet Another Canadian Pathology Disaster Emerges, Canadian Medicine, May 2, 2008
- Nguyen L. Ontario pathology probe casts doubt on hundreds of tests. Canwest News Service. May 1, 2008. Available at: http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=485364. Accessed on: May 1, 2008.
- Babbage M. No hospital immune to problems facing pathologists, says college. The Canadian Press. May 1, 2008. Available at: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080501/health/health_health_diagnosis_errors. Accessed on: May 1, 2008.
- Grey Bruce Health Services - Official site.
|This article about a building or structure in Ontario is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Canadian hospital–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|