Griffith University busway station
|Location||Griffith University, Mount Gravatt|
|Owned by||Department of Transport & Main Roads|
|Operated by||Brisbane Transport
Clarks Logan City Bus Service
Mt Gravatt Bus Service
|Line(s)||South East Busway|
|Station code||010820 (platform 1)
010819 (platform 2)
|Fare zone||go card 2|
|Opened||30 April 2001|
Griffith University Busway Station located in Brisbane, Australia serving the Griffith University, Mount Gravatt and Nathan campuses. It opened on 30 April 2001 when the South East Busway was extended from Woolloongabba to Eight Mile Plains.
It is served by 15 routes operated by Brisbane Transport, Clarks Logan City Bus Service, Mt Gravatt Bus Service and Transdev Queensland as part of the TransLink network. Services to and from the Mains Road corridor join the busway at this station.
Griffith University operates a free Inter-campus bus service connecting the busway station with its nearby Mount Gravatt and Nathan campuses.
- South-east Queensland transport infrastructure rollout since 1975 Brisbane Times 6 July 2010
- Brisbane busway turns 10 Australasian Bus & Coach 3 May 2011
- South Eastern Busway network map TransLink
- Transport and Parking Griffith University
- Griffith University station TransLink