From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grift is a confidence trick. Grift may also refer to:
- Evert Grift (1922–2009), Dutch cyclist
- Fanny Van de Grift Osbourne (1840–1914), wife of Robert Louis Stevenson
- Henk van der Grift (born 1935), Dutch speed skater
- William Webster Van de Grift, birth name of Billy B. Van (1878–1950), American entertainer
- Grift (river), in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- The Grift, a 2008 novel by American author Debra M. Ginsberg (born 1962)
- The Grift, a 2008 American movie starring Sara Downing (born 1979)
- "The Grift", an episode of Mutant X, a Canadian/American science-fiction television series
- "Grift of the Magi", an episode of the American animated television series The Simpsons
- Grifter (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.