From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grignard is a surname of French origin. People with that name include:
- Ferre Grignard (1939–82), Belgian skiffle-singer
- Georges Grignard (1905–77), French racing driver
- Pierre Grignard (active 1918–20), Belgian local politician
- Victor Grignard (1871–1935), Nobel Prize-winning French organic chemist
- 10305 Grignard, a main-belt asteroid named after Victor Grignard
- Grignard (crater), a lunar impact crater named after Victor Grignard
- Grignard reaction, an organic chemical reaction developed by Victor Grignard, involving the preparation and use of a Grignard reagent
- All pages with a title containing Grignard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grignard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.