Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grinder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grinder may refer to:
- Various types of grinding machine, used in a machining operation to refine the surface of materials
- Food grinders
- Blade grinder, includes food processors, blenders, electric coffee and spice grinders, etc.
- Coffee grinder, a machine used for grinding coffee
- Herb grinder, a grinder used for herbs including marijuana
- Meat grinder, a machine used for grinding food
- Wet grinder, a grinder that uses water either to soften the product ground or to keep the grinding elements cool
- Grinder winch, a device for tensioning a rope to control a sail on a boat
- Grinder (surname)
- Bob Baker (boxer) (1926–2002), American heavyweight boxer nicknamed "The Grinder"
- Michael Mizrachi (born 1981), American professional poker player nicknamed "The Grinder"
- Cliff Thorburn (born 1948), Canadian retired professional snooker player, nicknamed "The Grinder"
- Grinder, Norway, a village in Grue Municipality in Innlandet county, Norway
- Grinder Island, Marshall Archipelago, Antarctica
- Grinder Rock, Palmer Archipelago, Antarctica
- Grinder's Stand, Tennessee, the tavern whose cabin inn Meriweather Lewis died in, in October 1809
Brands or products
Arts and entertainment
- The Grinder (video game), an unreleased video game
- Młynek (Nine Men's Morris), a board game also known as Grinder
- Grinder (band), a German speed/thrash band from the late 80s and early 90s
- Organ grinder, the operator of a street organ
- "Grinder" (song), 1980s Judas Priest song
- The Grinder (TV series), a 2015 American sitcom
- Grinder (biohacking community), also known as a biohacker, designer and installer of DIY body enhancements
- Grinder (hockey), an ice hockey player whose primary function is checking opponents
- Grinder (sailing position), a specific role in yachting, whose primary role is to use winches to control the sails
- HMS Grinder, several ships of the Royal Navy