From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grow up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grow Up may refer to:
- Advance in age
- Progress toward psychological maturity
- Grow Up (book), a 2007 book by Keith Allen
- Grow Up (The Queers album), 1990
- Grow Up (Svoy album), 2011
- "Grow Up" (Simple Plan song)
- "Grow Up" (Paramore song)
- "Grow Up", a song by Rockwell
- "Grow Up", a song from the Bratz album Rock Angelz
- "Grow Up", a song by Cher Lloyd from Sticks and Stones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grow Up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.