Growing Pains (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up growing pains in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Growing pains are pains in the limbs during childhood and youth, thought to be caused by growing and rapid stretching of the body, nerves, muscles and bones.
"Growing Pains" may also refer to:
Film and television
- Growing Pains (1928 film), an Our Gang short subject, now lost
- Growing Pains (1984 film), a teen comedy directed by Robert Houston
- Growing Pains (TV series), an American television sitcom that ran on the ABC network from 1985 to 1992
- Growing Pains (BBC), a British television drama that ran on the BBC from 1992 to 1993
- "Growing Pains" (New Batman Adventures), an episode of The New Batman Adventures that first aired on February 28, 1998
- "Growing Pains" (X-Men: Evolution episode), an episode of X-Men: Evolution that first aired on September 29, 2001
- "Growing Pains" (The Vampire Diaries), an episode of the television series The Vampire Diaries
- "Growing Pains", a song by Tony Bennett acc by Count Basie & His Orchestra released in 1959, written by Arthur Schwartz & Dorothy Fields
- Growing, Pains, an album by Billie Myers, released in 1997
- Growing Pains (Mary J. Blige album), 2007
- Growing Pains (Dinosaur Pile-Up album), 2010
- Growing Pains, a song by British singer Birdy from her 2016 album Beautiful Lies
- "Growing Pains", a song by Ludacris from the 2001 album Word of Mouf
- "Growing Pain", a song by Soul Asylum from their 1986 album Made to Be Broken
- "Growing Pain", a song by Neck Deep from their 2014 album Wishful Thinking
- Growing Pains (book), a 2006 autobiography by Billie Piper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Growing Pains.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.