|Look up grulla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grulla may refer to:
- Grulla Morioka, a Japanese football (soccer) club
- Grulla National Wildlife Refuge, wildlife refuge in New Mexico
- Grulla, Texas, small town in southern Texas
- Grullo, a color of horses in the dun family
- Grullos, one of eleven parishes in Candamo, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grulla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.