Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up grulla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grulla may refer to:
- Grulla Morioka, a Japanese football (soccer) club
- Grulla National Wildlife Refuge, wildlife refuge in New Mexico
- Grulla, Texas, small town in southern Texas
- Grullo, a color of horses in the dun family
- Grullos, one of eleven parishes in Candamo, Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grulla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.