From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grumpy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grumpy means unhappy, dissatisfied or irritable.
It may refer to:
- Grumpy (1923 film), a 1923 silent film drama
- Grumpy (1930 film), a 1930 remake of the 1923 film
- Grumpy, the name of one of the Seven Dwarfs in some adaptations of the fairytale Snow White
- Grumpy, a nickname of the drag racer Bill Jenkins
- Grumpy, a character from the 1974 television series Land of the Lost
- Grumpy Bear, a character from the cartoon the Care Bears
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grumpy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.