Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up guajira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guajira may refer to:
- Guajira Peninsula, a peninsula in the northernmost part of South America shared by Colombia and Venezuela
- La Guajira Department, a department of Colombia which includes most of the Guajira Peninsula
- La Guajira Desert, a desert which covers most of the Guajira Peninsula
- Guajira (music), a style of Cuban music, song or dance
- Guajira (TV series), a Colombian telenovela
- Guajiro people (Wayuu), a South American ethnic group inhabiting northeastern Colombia and northwestern Venezuela
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guajira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.