Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guandong may refer to:
- Guandong or Kwantung (關東), a historical name for Manchuria, i.e. "east of Shanhai Pass"
- Kwantung Leased Territory, a small section of the above region controlled by Russia and, then, Japan from 1898 to 1945
- Guandong (關東), a historical name for North China Plain, i.e. "east of Tong Pass"
- Guandong, Guangxi (官垌), a town in Pubei County, Guangxi, China
- Guandong, Guizhou (贯洞), a town in Congjiang County, Guizhou, China
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.