From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guggenheim Foundation or Guggenheim Fund may refer to one of the following:
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation, which funds the Guggenheim Museums
- The John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation, which awards grants to scientists, scholars and artists
- The Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation, which supports scholarly research on violence
- The Daniel Guggenheim Fund for the Promotion of Aeronautics (1926–1930), which awarded grants to establish schools and research centers of aeronautics
- The Daniel and Florence Guggenheim Foundation (1924–2011), which awarded grants in aviation and rocketry and, after 1972, in criminal justice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guggenheim Foundation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.