From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A guildhall or guild hall is either a town hall or a building historically used by guilds for meetings.
Guildhall can also refer to:
- Guildhall, London, a building in the City of London, England.
- Guildhall, Vermont, a town in and the shire town (county seat) of Essex County, Vermont, United States
- Preston Guild Hall and Charter Theatre, England
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London
- The Guildhall at SMU, a school for developing digital entertainment, United States
- The Guildhall, Derry, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guildhall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.