From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Guillotine or guillotine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guillotine or Guillotines may also refer to:
- Guillotine, a parliamentary procedure used to set finite debating times for a particular bill or to bring protracted debates to a close, see Cloture
- Guillotine choke, a martial arts chokehold
- Guillotine (wrestling), a spinal lock. Also known as the twister in many martial arts as to not cause confusion with the guillotine choke
- Guillotine (game), a card game
- Guillotine (magic trick), a magic trick where it appears that a blade of a guillotine passes through a person's neck without harming him/her
- Guillotine press-up, where the chest, head, and neck are lowered below the plane of the hands
- Guillotine (band) an Indian Metal band
- Guillotine (compilation album), a 1978 New Wave compilation album
- Guillotine (British India album), 2007
- Guillotine (Circle album), 2003
- The Guillotines, 2012 Chinese film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guillotine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.