Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gujar may refer to:
- Gurjar or Gujjar, an ethnic group of people in Afghanistan, India and Pakistan
- Gojari language or Gujjar, a language spoken by the Gujjar people of Afghanistan, Pakistan and India
- Gujar, Iran (disambiguation)
- Gujar, Nepal, a town in Nepal
- Gujar Khan, nephew of Ataga Khan who fought against Akbar's army at the Battle of Tukaroi
- Gujar Kurashvili (born 1951), Georgian general
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gujar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.