From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gujar may refer to:
- Gurjar or Gujjar, an ethnic group of people in Afganistan, India and Pakistan
- Gojari language, or Gujjar, a language spoken by the Gujjar people of Afghanistan, Pakistan and India
- Gujar, Nepal, a town in Nepal
- Gujar Khan, nephew of Ataga Khan who fought against Akbar's army at the Battle of Tukaroi
- Gujar Kurashvili (born 1951), Georgian general
- Goçer-i/Kochari, dance of the Azerbaijani Turkmen, Kurds, Armenian and Pontic Greek nomads
- Gujar, Iran (disambiguation)
- Prakash Bhoma Gujar (born 1956), Indian social activist and politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gujar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.