Gulabi means "rose" in Telugu, Kannada and some other languages and may refer to:
- Gulabi (film), a 1996 Telugu film
- Gulabi, a 2014 Marathi film
- Yerra Gulabi, a 1979 Telugu film
- Gulabi Talkies, a 2008 Kannada film
- Gulabi Bagh, a residential area in northern Delhi, India
- Gulabi Gang, an Indian women vigilante group
- Gulabi (grape), another name for the wine and table grape Black Muscat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gulabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.