From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Guma Town)
Gumma (or Guma) may refer to:
- Gumma (pathology), a characteristic tissue nodule found in the tertiary stage of syphilis
- Gumma, an alternative spelling of Gunma Prefecture in Japan
- The Kingdom of Gumma (also spelled Guma), a former kingdom in the Gibe region of Ethiopia
- Guma (woreda), one of the Districts of Ethiopia in the Oromia region
- Guma, Pishan County in China
- Guma (Luan County) in China
- Guma, Abkhazia (Georgia)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gumma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.