Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gumma or Guma may refer to:
- Gumma (pathology), a characteristic tissue nodule found in the tertiary stage of syphilis
- Gumma, an alternative spelling of Gunma Prefecture in Japan
- The Kingdom of Gumma (also spelled Guma), a former kingdom in the Gibe region of Ethiopia
- Guma (woreda), one of the Districts of Ethiopia in the Oromia region
- Guma, Pishan County, seat and subdivision of Guma (Pishan) County, Xinjiang, China
- Guma, Hebei (zh), subdivision of Luan County, Hebei, China
- Guma County, subdivision of Hotan Prefecture, Xinjiang, China
- Guma, Abkhazia, Georgia
- Guma, India, West Bengal
- Guma railway station, West Bengal, India
- Guma, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Benue State
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gumma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.