From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gumbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gumbo is a spicy, hearty stew or soup.
Gumbo may also refer to:
- Gumbo (mascot), the mascot dog of the New Orleans Saints
- Gumbo, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Okra or gumbo, a flowering plant with edible green fruit
- Gumbo!, a 1963 album by Pony Poindexter with Booker Ervin
- Dr. John's Gumbo, an album by Dr. John
- Gumbo, a character in Gumby
- Gumbo, the pet St. Bernard dog in EastEnders
- Gumbo, the family name of the characters in Rose Is Rose
- Gumbo, the code name for Adobe Flex 4
- "Gumbo", a 1994 song by Phish from A Live One
- Black Gumbo is a Texan name for Vertisol
- Gumbo (band), a rap trio from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gumbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.