(Redirected from Gun Law (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gun law regulates the manufacture, sale, transfer, possession, modification and use of small arms by civilians.
Gun Law may also refer to:
- Gun control, a set of laws or policies that regulate the manufacture, sale, transfer, possession, modification, or use of firearms by civilians
- Gun Law (1919 film), a 1919 Western short directed by John Ford
- Gun Law (1933 film), a Western starring Jack Hoxie
- Gun Law (1938 film), a Western featuring George O'Brien
- Gun Law, the title under which the TV series Gunsmoke originally aired in the UK
- Gun Law (video game), a 1983 video game produced by Vortex Software
- Gunlaw, UK video title of Day of Anger, a 1967 spaghetti Western starring Lee Van Cleef
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gun Law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.