The Gunston Baronetcy, of Wickwar in the County of Gloucester, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 1 February 1938 for Derrick Gunston, Conservative Member of Parliament for Thornbury from 1924 to 1945.
Gunston baronets, of Wickwar (1938)
- Sir Derrick Wellesley Gunston, 1st Baronet (1891–1985)
- Sir Richard Wellesley Gunston, 2nd Baronet (1924–1991)
- Sir John Wellesley Gunston, 3rd Baronet (born 1962)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets