From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guppy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A guppy is a popular aquarium fish.
Guppy or GUPPY may also refer to:
- Greater Underwater Propulsion Power Program (GUPPY) a U.S. submarine propulsion program
- GUPPY (Genetic Understanding Perspective Preview sYstem), a computer program for visualizing information of sequence databases in molecular biology
- Nuffield Guppy, a small military vehicle of the 1940s intended to be used by paratroopers
- Guppy, (holding) a type of handhold in climbing and bouldering
- Guppy (film), a 2016 Indian Malayalam film
- Aero Spacelines Pregnant Guppy, Aero Spacelines Mini Guppy or Aero Spacelines Super Guppy, a series of extremely large, wide-bodied aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guppy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.