The common usage of the word is referenced to the several different types of equipment that are used to clean the gutter and sewage systems on a community or industrial level. Modern gutter cleaners might even be telescopic in functionality with a camera on the end, allowing the user to access hard-to-reach areas easily.
In other references though, a Gutter cleaner may be:
- A detergent made to clean pipes
- A pipe cleaner, a short stiff cotton rod to clean a smoker's pipe, but commonly used to dislodge waste in household pipes
- A gully emptier, a person or machine that cleans gullies or gutters
- A street sweeper, a person or machine that sweeps gullies or gutters
- In cricket, the wicket-keeper.
- In bowls and cricket, lawn tennis and athletics, a slang term for the person who does groundskeeping.
- Rodding (disambiguation)
- Gutta-percha, a tree from which its sap was used to make erasers and condoms, an ersatz for rubber.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gutter cleaner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.