Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gǔwén or Ku-wen (古文 "ancient writing") may refer to:
- one of the two additional forms included in the Shuowen Jiezi, an ancient Chinese dictionary
- Chinese characters, ancient forms
- Old Texts, versions of Chinese classics held to have been transcribed from recovered manuscripts
- Classical Chinese, the language of the classic literature of ancient China
- Classical Prose Movement of the Tang and Song dynasties in China
- Guwen Guanzhi, an anthology of essays written in literary Chinese
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guwen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.