From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guy may refer to:
- Guy, Arkansas, a city
- Guy, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Guy, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Guy, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Guy, Alberta, Canada, a hamlet
- Guy Street, Montreal, Canada
- Guy (band), an American R&B group
- Guy (album), debut studio album of Guy (band) 1988
- "G.U.Y.", song by Lady Gaga from the album Artpop
- Guy (sailing), rope to control a spar on a sailboat
- Guy Motors, former British bus and truck builder
- GUY, the ICAO code for Air Guyane Express
- Guy (film), 1997 film starring Vincent D'Onofrio
- Guy (grape), another name for the French wine grape Gouais blanc
- Guy Medal, awarded by the Royal Statistical Society
- Guy's Hospital, London, England
- the Guy, an effigy burned on Guy Fawkes Night
- All pages beginning with "Guy"
- All pages with titles containing "Guy"
- Guys (disambiguation)
- Giy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.