||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Nickname(s)||K-9 / Cribby|
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||82 kg (181 lb)|
Cribb is a former British racing coach and creator of the INtuition brand of technique coaching. He has been a technique and travel writer with regular features in the windsurfing press since 1990.
In October 2008 Guy and Antoine Albeau successfully completed a cross channel windsurf from Cherbourg, France to Sandbanks, Poole. A crossing of 75 nautical miles (138 kilometres) taking just over 6 hours.
- 5 x Vice World Champion
- "PWA World Tour: Profiles". Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "Intuition Guy Cribb". Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "Guy Cribb’s account of his epic windsurfing challenge from France to England with Antoine Albeau". Retrieved 2011-11-11.
- "BBC News - Pair windsurf across the Channel". 20 October 2008. Retrieved 2011-11-11.
- "Guy Cribb returns to JP Pryde". Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- "BBC: Dorset windsurfer in water sport 'record' challenge". BBC News. 22 June 2010. Retrieved 2011-12-08.