From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He is most noted for his The Origin of Economic Ideas
- Routh, Guy (1975) The Origin of Economic Ideas, London : Macmillan
- Routh, Guy (1984) Economics, an Alternative Text
- Routh, Guy (1965) Occupation and Pay in Great Britain: 1906-60.
- Guy Routh. The Origin of Economic Ideas. Pp. vii, 321. White Plains, Reviewed The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science 1976; 428;
- Lichtenstein, Peter M. Journal of Economic Issues; Mar78, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p201-204, 4p Book Review of Guy Routh. The Origin of Economic Ideas.
- The Origin of Economic Ideas, Guy Routh