From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gwaneumsa or Kwanumsa can refer to various Korean Buddhist temples:
- Gwaneumsa (Hallasan), the head temple of the 21st district of Jogye Order Seon Buddhism, in Jeju City
- Gwaneumsa (military), temple operated by the military of South Korea, in Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Gwaneumsa (Chiaksan), temple of the Taego Order in Wonju, Gangwon-do
- Gwaneumsa (Uamsan), a temple in Cheongju, Chungcheongbuk-do
- Gwaneumsa (Palgongsan), a subsidiary temple of Donghwasa in northern Daegu
- Gwaneumsa (Seongdeoksan), in Gokseong County, Jeollanam-do
- Gwaneumsa (Seoul), in Gwanak-gu, Seoul
- Kwanŭmsa (Ch'ŏnmasan) in Kaesŏng
- Kwanŭmsa (Kŭmgangsan), in Tongch'ŏn, Kangwŏn
- Gwaneumsa (Yeongwansan), Yeoncheon County, Gyeonggi
- Gwaneumsa (Yeonginsan), Asan, Chungcheongnam-do
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gwaneumsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.