Gwinear may refer to:
- Gwinear, Cornwall, a village in the United Kingdom, named for the saint
- Gwinear Downs, A village in the parish of Crowan, Cornwall
- Gwinear-Gwithian, the civil parish which includes the village of Gwinear
- Gwinear Road, a disused railway station
- Saint Gwinear, a Cornish saint
- St Gwinear’s Church, Gwinear, the parish church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gwinear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.