Gwynn ap Gwilym
Gwynn ap Gwilym (1955 – 31 July 2016) was a Welsh poet, novelist, editor and translator.
An Anglican clergyman, he was also a lecturer at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He was Parish rector of the Upper Dyfi Valley (churches Mallwyd, Cemaes Bay, Llanymawddwy, Darowen and Llanbrynmair). He lectured part-time at the former United Theological College Aberystwyth.
In 1983 he won the Welsh Arts Council prize for his volume of poetry, "Grassholm", and in 1986 he was Poet Chair at the National Eisteddfod in Fishguard for his ode, "The Cloud".
Gwilym died on 31 July 2016 from cancer.
- Eisteddfota, C. Davis, 1979, ISBN 9780715405314
- Gwales, Gwasg Gwynedd, 1983, ISBN 978-0-00-017206-8
- Yr Ymyl Aur (1997)
- Dydd Oedd a Diwedd Iddo (2002)
- Cyfres o Esboniadau: Llyfr Deuteronomium (2002)
- Blodeugerdd o farddoniaeth Gymraeg yr ugeinfed ganrif, editors Gwynn ap Gwilym, Alan Llwyd, Gomer, 1987, ISBN 978-0-86383-349-6
- Mosalski, Ruth (31 July 2016). "Tributes paid to Reverend Gwynn ap Gwilym". Wales Online. Retrieved 2016-08-01.
- "BBC CYMRU'R BYD - Adloniant - Llyfrau". www.bbc.co.uk. July 25, 2002. Retrieved 2016-08-01.
- Gwilym, Gwynn. "Rhestr o Awduron". www.academi.org. Archived from the original on 19 September 2007. Retrieved 2016-08-01.