Jump to navigation Jump to search
GYAN, Gyān, Gyaan or Gyan may refer to:
- Baffour Gyan (born 1980), Ghanaian footballer
- Christian Gyan (born 1978), Ghanaian footballer
- Gyan Evans, Australian musician
- Gyan Prakash Pilania (born 1932), Indian social reformer
- Gyan Prakash (born 1952), historian of modern India
- Gyan Singh (Fijian politician)
- Gyan Singh (Indian politician)
- Gyan (Sanskrit), a Sanskrit word that roughly translates to 'knowledge' in English
- Global Youth Action Network, a youth empowerment organization
- Gyan (album), the debut album by Gyan Evans
- Gian, a given name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gyan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.